CLEAN, NATURAL, & ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
Wood Pellets are a renewable energy source with zero net contribution of greenhouse gases. They are one of many fuel products classified as biofuel, which is considered the only sizable alternative to fossil fuel in the short and medium term. They benefit the environment and burn cleaner then nonrenewable fossil fuels. As a biomass fuel, pellets offer the advantages of sustainable energy supplies through renewable raw materials.
WOOD PELLET FACTS:
ABOUT OUR MANUFACTURER:
INSTANTHEAT WOOD PELLETS, INC. is a company out of Addison, NY that manufactures high-quality wood pellets. Pellets are produced from 100% pure wood fiber hardwood Bio-Products, have no additives, are environmentally safe and contain less than 1% ash per volume. They package the wood pellets in 3.5mil heavy-duty bags. They use a 3mil ultraviolet ray and moisture protection pallet covers to provide a tight, weathered resistant product.
THINK AHEAD & SAVE
- Pellets are Clean, Natural, Environmentally Friendly, and a Renewable Fuel Resource
- Pellets Fuel Cost is not Influenced by World Events: therefore Cost is More Affordable & Predictable
- Pellets Fuel has Been Proven to Provide the Cleanest Burn of any Solid Fuel
- One Ton of Wood Pellets have the Heat Value of about 1 ½ Cords of Wood and Stacks Easily in one Third of the Space
- Reduces Waste Destined for Landfills
- Discount Pricing for Bulk Orders
- HEAP Accepted
- Forklift On Site
- Delivery (August Only)