We operate central New York’s only construction and demolition debris (C&D) recycling center. It accepts unprocessed C&D as defined by NYS DEC regulations (6 NYCRR 360.)
C&D includes uncontaminated solid waste resulting from the construction, remodeling, repair, and demolition of utilities, structures and roads; and uncontaminated solid waste resulting from land clearing. Such waste includes, but is not limited to:
- Bricks, Concrete, and Other Masonry Materials
- Soil and Rock
- Wood including painted, treated and coated wood products
- Land Clearing Debris
- Wall Coverings, Plaster, Drywall, Plumbing Fixtures, Non-Asbestos Insulation
- Asphaltic Pavement
- Plastics that are not sealed in a manner that conceals other wastes
- Empty Buckets 10 gallons or less in size and having no more than one inch of residue remaining on the bottom
- Electrical Wiring and Components containing no hazardous liquids, and pipe and metals that are incidental to any of the above
UNCONTAMINATED C&D DEBRIS
Will be accepted at $80 per ton with a $30 minimum charge per disposal
Monday-Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM at 119 1/2 Pendleton Street, Cortland NY, 13045.
Are subject to additional charges and penalties. Contento Recycling reserves the right to refuse any loads with any amount of contaminants or unacceptable materials.
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Any Asbestos Containing Materials
- TVs and Computer Monitors
- Car Tires: $10 per tire
- Heavy Duty Truck Tires (20′ or above): $30 per tire
**Liquid paint, hazardous materials, or other unacceptable waste are subject to a $200 penalty per occurrence, plus the cost of disposal.
**Dig out fee subject to a $25 charge
Have a large project, fill out a credit application to be billed monthly.
FULLY INSURED & BONDED
We are covered to protect you. When accidents happen the right things can be done.
ONLY THE BEST SERVICE
We pride ourselves on delivering high quality service to all of our clients.
Our employees are proven workers able to tackle projects ranging from a few thousand dollars to over 1 million.